- Leadership Matters
- direct correlation between spiritual health of people and spirituality of leader.
- e.g. Matthew: Jesus went through all the villages healing everyone and preaching.
- Was Jesus rejoicing? Jesus saw the crowds that gathered as harassed and helpless, and he had compassion
- They were leaderless, like sheep without a shepherd
- Leadership matters at every level
- not good enough just to have great senior leaders
- the church advances on delegated leadership
- Your leadership responsibility matters
- He was seduced by his own success.
- v.1 the people gather to Aaron. There is nothing like success to blind us to our need for help from others
- Most of us are Aarons not Moses. Careful that your success doesnt drive a wedge between you and the person you are called to serve.
- As a teenager I went on a training weekend and years later I saw a report that was written: He is the least likely to be involved in any kind of church leadership in the future
- I am where I am now because I have had help from a lot of people.
- Prov 16:1
To be continued, once I have copied the handwritten notes