Adrian Warnock has been interviewing a lot of people recently (including John Lanferman, Rob Rufus, Tom Shaw and Terry Virgo and I thought it would be fun to turn the tables and interview Adrian and his wife Andrée. Here are the questions I asked them (in approximately the order I asked them).
- Tell me about your family
- What does Andrée think of your blogging?
- How involved are you in a local church?
- Are you full time as a bloggeryou certainly seem to be by your prolific output
- How long have have been blogging
- What was your motivation to start
- Are you surprised by your blogs popularity
- Who are your influences?
- Where do your readers live?
- What do you think is distinctive about your blog
- Some bloggers are very aggressive and seem to see themselves as the guardians of truth. What do you think about that?
- Which kind of post do you enjoy writing the most
- Do you look at how other blog sites react to what you write?
- What kind of reactions do you have
- How do you think what you do serves the Christian community
- What achievements do you think you have had as a blogger
- What short and long-term goals do you have for your blog
- What interesting people have you met?
- What is the latest time you have been up blogging?
Blogging by day...
...and blogging by night